Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Email to Yoko

I sent the following email to Yoko. Because you guys are so good at criticizing me and telling me when I'm a jerk, loser, etc., you can have a field day with the email:
Dear Yoko,
Hi, thanks for writing :)
I'm sorry that I never called you again after the last time we saw each other, and I feel kind of bad about that. I just think that the relationship that you're looking for, in which the man is the "gentleman" who does everything for you and spends a lot of money on you, and you're the Japanese princess, is just not me. Maybe you need someone who makes more money. Or maybe I just don't like spending money because until two or three years ago I didn't have much. I think my "soulmate" is just more independent you are.
Besides that I really enjoyed spending time with you, enjoyed talking with you, and you look really pretty, and you have a great body.
If you'd like to hang out sometime as just friends, and not going on a formal date, I'd like that, because I enjoy hearing your stories about Japan and your observations about how the U.S. is different.
Virgin

1 comment:

  1. It's too formal for an e-mail, but I like that you said you wanted to be just friends. You could have call her. It'd have been faster

    ReplyDelete