Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bright Pleiades

Carr went to a Seven Sisters school. So did Lisa. So did Catherine. Is this some kind of freaky coincidence?

Like I said in my previous post, Carr was fun. Lot's of fun. After our date, I walked home smiling because I had so much fun talking to her. I never had so much fun on a date, even though it was only two hours.

But does my penis like her? Not really. At least she doesn't look butch like Catherine, but neither is she espcially pretty, and she's too skinny, almost anorexic looking. I don't like girls who are too fat but neither do I like them too skinny. I like the Goldilocks girl who's just right.

But she's low maintenance and so much fun, even though she's nerdy and geeky. I'd like to hang out with her again even though my penis doesn't approve. I wish she could gain some weight but I guess that's not going to happen.

I sure wish I could be more like Fred and get turned on by anything that didn't have a Y chromosone.

No comments:

Post a Comment