Monday, January 16, 2006

Carr-Lisa-Catherine update

For the curious, I called Carr and Lisa today and left both of them messages. If I don't call after a certain number of days I've broken the dating etiquette and then I can never call them again. So I was forced to call them today even though I hate the phone calls because I never know what to say.

Carr: even though her anorexicness is freaky and a turn off, and I have no idea what to make of her anti-materialistic grunge clothing, I really liked talking to her, she's fun. I don't think she's into fancy restaurants so I'm not sure where I'm supposed to take her on a date. Although she didn't seem to mind the bar I took her to where the martinis cost $13.50 and there was a guy playing the piano. And she did order a martini with one of those super-fancy overpriced vodkas that the IJC guy complains about. I think that all vodkas taste the same. But maybe I should start ordering that fancy brand so people think I'm with it.

Lisa: she's very sweet, and pretty, and young looking. I think I'd like to take her to see a Broadway show. And I'll get full price orchestra seats for $110 each so I don't appear cheap. I don't want to make the mistake of Bama Girl's date. Besides, I'd like to see a musical too and I don't have anyone else to go with.

Catherine: unable to get over the fact that she looks like a lesbian. I mean, why can't she at least go to a hair stylist and pay for a nicer hairstyle? Carr had a weird hairstyle too, but she's can get way with it because she's more fun.

By the way, none of these comments should be taken to mean that I think any of these girls are somehow beneath me. They aren't. Catherine is a nice girl and I hope she finds someone who appreciates her more than I do. She's better off without a sexually dysfunctional virgin anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment