Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Alicia, first and last date

Girls with wealthy dads come in two types. The materialistic princess type is most common, and then there's the rebellious "I don't care about money" type which I especially dislike because their lack of concern about money is backed up by the knowledge that there's a Rich Daddy to fall back on. Alicia is the latter type of rich girl. She shares a one bathroom apartment with two other roommates. That's quite a commitment to being poor. Most of the girls in NYC have their own apartment on their parents.

Unfortunately for me, I got absolutely zero vibes that Alicia was in any way interested in me, so I guess she's not. No point calling her again, I guess. Too bad, because she looks pretty nice.

And not to dissappoint the people who hate me because I always mention how much money it costs to date, Alicia did not offer to pay for her drink.

CARR

She wants to meet me for a workday lunch. At least I don't have to worry about having to perform sexually, because we will both have to go back to our respective jobs at the end of the date.

Unlike Alicia, Carr does have her own apartment and I strongly suspect that her parents are helping her pay for it.

SHANNON

I called and left a message but she didn't call back yet. I think she's the type of girl who likes to play games like that.

Shannon probably pays for her own apartment with her salary. Between her, Carr and Alicia, Shannon has what I presume to be the highest paying job.

No comments:

Post a Comment