Sunday, October 9, 2005

Insanity

They say that insanity is repeating the same behavior again and expecting different results.

So Rana spent the night at my apartment again and I'm still a virgin (but at least the doormen think I'm sexually active).

I can't stand Rana. I don't want to ever see her again. But I didn't have the heart to tell her that this morning. I think she left some crap in my apartment, like a cat marking its territory or something.

She cooked me dinner last night. In the middle of the night I felt sick. It must have been her food.

Every outfit I see her wearing is more pathetic than the last. It's embarrassing to be seen in public with her.

She was annoyed at me because I told her I had to go to work this afternoon. Where the hell does she think the money comes from to pay for all of our dates? (Although she is an extremely cheap date, unlike Sarah; but quality costs money--not that Sarah was such high quality, but definitely a lot higher in quality than Rana.) Truth be told, going to work was preferable to spending more time with her.

I think I need a new hobby besides blogging, dating, playing computer games, and not being the master of my domain. Does anyone have a suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment