Monday, October 10, 2005

Help

Help! I'm afraid to call Rana to tell her I don't want to see her again.

I've never had to do this before. In the past, it has always been that the women didn't want to see me.

She sent me four emails since yesterday, none of which I responded to.

In comments, someone said that the real reason I don't like her is because I couldn't get it up. But no, she actually has no redeeming qualities except for the one very important quality that she liked me. She said I was handsome, and I think she actually meant it too. No women has ever told me that before.

I bought a new digital camera today on the way home to work. It's small enough to fit in a pocket so I'll be able to carry it all the time, and whenever I see a scene that defines the essence of New York City I'll be able to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment