Monday, January 31, 2005

Kelly, date two

It was a great date and it was definitely worth missing George W Bush's State of the Union Address.

The sushi place was quite nice, and it wasn't even that expensive! Sushi is cheap compared to Italian food. Kelly wanted to pay for half the meal, but I insisted on paying. But then she said she'd buy me a drink to make up for it, so I couldn't turn down that offer. We went to a nearby touristy hotel and they had a really nice bar with a great view.

I finally got Kelly to talk about her job. As you recall, she didn't want to talk about it on the phone, and she didn't say much on our first date either, but tonight she really opened up and talked about it. I think it's really sexy that she has such a great job. It turns me on. This means I'm a pervert. A normal guy would get a big softie if the girl had a better job than him.

Kelly said she wants to see me again, and that's good because I want to see her again too. When I kissed her as we parted, all she offered me was her cheek. I guess she's not ready for lip contact. I doubt she'd want to have third date sex like Carr would.

COMMENTS

So far there have been four non-anonymous comments to my last post, so I will answer one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment