Saturday, August 27, 2005

Another date tomorrow

I have a brunch date tomorrow (Sunday) with Felicia. This is a second date. Like with Sarah, I met her online. But unlike my $120 dinner with Sarah, my first date with Felicia consisted of one drink for her and one drink for me, for a total of $22 (yes, drinks are expensive in Manhattan).

It feels so weird that a fairly attractive woman would actually want to see me again. I don't get what I'm doing right.

I have no idea what I should wear to this brunch date, which will be at a fairly nice restaurant on the Upper East Side. I was thinking a polo shirt worn out and jeans, because I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying too hard and Sunday brunch is sort of informal, I think. If anyone from Manhattan is reading this before noon tomorrow, please help me out.

I hope she doesn't invite me back to her apartment afterwards, that's always so awkward. I have no idea what women expect when they do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment